Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NFL Season Thread

Interested to see how the Steelers handle Diontae Johnson and his contract situation. He's gonna want to get paid like all the other WRs in his class but I'm not sure WR is a need for the Steelers considering all the WRs they have. I'm not a big fan of high priced WRs personally. I also don't wanna see him walk in free agency without getting anything in return for him.
Most likely…he will play out this year and if he balls out we gonna tag him. At that point we will either trade him or het a deal done

if he is avg or sucks we let him walk.

thats how I see it playing out

NFL gonna appeal and suspend him indefinitely.

this will end up in federal court tho.

The PR backlash will be too much for the league.

Most likely…he will play out this year and if he balls out we gonna tag him. At that point we will either trade him or het a deal done

if he is avg or sucks we let him walk.

thats how I see it playing out
I'm kinda rooting for the tag. I don't think he will suck unless he gets hurt somehow. I also don't think he will get as many targets as he got from Ben.

200.gif

Alvin Kamara right now.

Compared to what? All the other embarrassing shit they've dealt with over the last 10 years?

They what this shit to go away as quick as possible.

This different. Even more so than Kaep.

I was more so referring to situations like Synder and the Deadskins.

He had nearly twice the amount of women accuse him and/or the team of misconduct. He got nothing.

Rodger don't wanna have to deal with questions bout him yet again being tougher on players than coaches.

He just wants all this to go away.

WHUT??!!!

he jus needs to settle the last case.

Then once the season starts, gms are played, TD's are scored....yea few ppl will be mad. But most of the nfl fans will move on to football. (I kno i will)

I was more so referring to situations like Synder and the Deadskins.

He had nearly twice the amount of women accuse him and/or the team of misconduct. He got nothing.

Rodger don't wanna have to deal with questions bout him yet again being tougher on players than coaches.

He just wants all this to go away.
I think the smoke of being partial towards ownership is a pr fight he would gladly take on rather than “The NFL doesnt care about women” and In addition to the fact That a another major sports league dealing with similar situation was exponentially tougher and swifter in their punishment.

I know people like to point to Snyder, Kraft and even Irsay for recent precedence.

In Kraft’s situation he wasnt hiring women off IG. The parlor he was caught at…it was already understood that they offered that service. No coercion or forced anything. Kraft just got caught buying pussy.

Snyder bout to get his team taken. Took to long IMO but they finna get his ass up outta there.

Irsay with the drugs and hoes..I cant even remember what his punishment was at the time ill have to reserch.

Watson, regardless of his profile as a top QB is not an owner and its levels whether we like it or not. I fully expect the NFL is willing to take the heat of discipline disparity vice ANOTHER social issue regarding women….AGAIN.

I know people like to point to Snyder, Kraft and even Irsay for recent precedence.

In Kraft’s situation he wasnt hiring women off IG. The parlor he was caught at…it was already understood that they offered that service. No coercion or forced anything. Kraft just got caught buying pussy.

Snyder bout to get his team taken. Took to long IMO but they finna get his ass up outta there.

Irsay with the drugs and hoes..I cant even remember what his punishment was at the time ill have to reserch.

Watson, regardless of his profile as a top QB is not an owner and its levels whether we like it or not. I fully expect the NFL is willing to take the heat of discipline disparity vice ANOTHER social issue regarding women….AGAIN.

It was some miniscule bullshit.....He got like two weeks

I think the smoke of being partial towards ownership is a pr fight he would gladly take on rather than “The NFL doesnt care about women” and In addition to the fact That a another major sports league dealing with similar situation was exponentially tougher and swifter in their punishment.

They been had that shit since Ray Rice(along with a few others since).

They don't care. And the know even more that this will pass.

This shit ain't gonna linger on the league when nothing else did.

They been had that shit since Ray Rice(along with a few others since).

They don't care. And the know even more that this will pass.

This shit ain't gonna linger on the league when nothing else did.
As bad as that was…world is a MUCH different place now. Im telling you bro…NFL really don't want that smoke.
Major difference between this and Kaep…Kaep was really just blacks boycotting, complaining etc…majority of america (white folk) didnt give a shit

This tho…we already seen what happened with me too…nfl will get smoke from all sides no matter the race, sexuality etc…

Back