2022 NFL Season Thread

Nah, there ain't a coaching staff that can save him.

He just a half black Tony Romo at this point. Throw the same dumbass picks like him as well.

Allen out here doing the same thing though. Bruh was Daniel Jones this year with the TOs

You know what’s crazy…..

Brian Daboll was his coach in Buffalo when he had was productive and not fucking up and making correct decisions

fast forward to this season…

Daboll is now the the head coach in NYG and Fixed Daniel Jones TO problem

And now Allen was playing like Daniel Jones this year

Reactions: already home_17
Allen out here doing the same thing though. Bruh was Daniel Jones this year with the TOs

You know what’s crazy…..

Brian Daboll was his coach in Buffalo when he had was productive and not fucking up and making correct decisions

fast forward to this season…

Daboll is now the the head coach in NYG and Fixed Daniel Jones TO problem

And now Allen was playing like Daniel Jones this year

Honestly, can't argue with that.

It just feels different. Like with Allen I think we gotta shot. With Dak it's "how's he gonna fuk this up".

:js4:

Ima say Allen had 2 INTs and 3 fumbles against Miami

against the Bengals he had 0 TDs and 1 INT and managed to only score 10 points AT HOME

Dak had 7 Total TDs and 2 TOs in both his playoff games

And Allen didn’t have to play a defense of SF caliber

I’d still take Josh Allen over Dak. Daks had wideouts and a running game yet still finds ways to fuck up.

Diggs >> Lamb
Davis >> Gallup
Davis had twice the yards and TD than Gallup

Running game is average as fuck for both teams. Stats would back that up

No way you think Dak has better WRs than Allen though.

Diggs >> Lamb
Davis >> Gallup
Davis had twice the yards and TD than Gallup

Running game is average as fuck for both teams. Stats would back that up

No way you think Dak has better WRs than Allen though.

I never said Daks wideouts were better, but he does have some. Pollard & Zeke a better combo than anything the Bills got. Regardless Dak fuckin up is a trait he’s had beyond just this year. Allen at least has proven he can make it to a title game.

Reactions: Revolver Ocelot
I never said Daks wideouts were better, but he does have some. Pollard & Zeke a better combo than anything the Bills got. Regardless Dak fuckin up is a trait he’s had beyond just this year. Allen at least has proven he can make it to a title game.

You stated you Dak have wideout and a running. Allen has a all pro at WR and much better # 2 and still found a way to fuck up both games this playoffs and lead the league in TOs this year

Dak and Allen careers are basically the same at this point.

Their running game was very much the same between the two teams

And what title game has Allen been to? I’m lost.

This entire year Allen and Dak played the same

post season
Allen 2 passing TDs - 1 rushing TD - 3 INTs and 3 Fumbles (3 total TDs in 2 games)
Dak has 6 passing TDs - 1 rushing TD and 2 INTs

You stated you Dak have wideout and a running. Allen has a all pro at WR and much better # 2 and still found a way to fuck up both games this playoffs and lead the league in TOs this year

Dak and Allen careers are basically the same at this point.

Their running game was very much the same between the two teams

And what title game has Allen been to? I’m lost.

This entire year Allen and Dak played the same

post season
Allen 2 passing TDs - 1 rushing TD - 3 INTs and 3 Fumbles (3 total TDs in 2 games)
Dak has 6 passing TDs - 1 rushing TD and 2 INTs

The Bills went to the AFC title game against KC two years ago. I’m not saying Allen hasn’t fucked up this year cuz he has. I’ve been saying that all year, but at least he’s played big in big games. Dak don’t got that track record. Their careers to me ain’t the same right now. I can easily see Allen bouncing back. Can’t say the same for Dak.

The Bills went to the AFC title game against KC two years ago. I’m not saying Allen hasn’t fucked up this year cuz he has. I’ve been saying that all year, but at least he’s played big in big games. Dak don’t got that track record. Their careers to me ain’t the same right now. I can easily see Allen bouncing back. Can’t say the same for Dak.

You right he did go the AFCCG a few years ago and got washed.

So let’s fast forward to this entire year where he was putting up Daniel Jones numbers turning over the ball. Which is a concern

which continued in the playoffs.

Bottom line is him and Dak looked the same this year. Expect Dak had 1 great game in the play and Allen was the worst QB each round of the playoffs.

it is what it is. They were the same player. Except one had an offense that is much better and favorited in each game and looked like shit both of those home playoff game against teams they was suppose to beat

Nobody excepted Dallas to win on the road.

All I’m saying is Dak and Allen are a lot closer that folks making it out to be

The best argument for the Cowboys keeping coach Mike McCarthy is that he presided over consecutive 12-win seasons. That argument presumably would also apply to the various members of the coaching staff who now find themselves out of work.

In addition to senior defensive assistant George Edwards and running backs coach Skip Peete, the Cowboys have parted ways with offensive line coach Joe Philbin, assistant defensive line coach Leon Lett, and assistant head coach Rob Davis, according to Clarence E. Hill, Jr. of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram.