2022 NFL Season Thread

Nice slate this weekend

Dolphins/Niners
Chiefs/Bengals
Jets/Vikings
Commanders/Giants
Eagles/Titans

Giants gm??? Nah bruh.

Giants have peeked. Their season over, all down hill from here. All their injuries at wr finally caught up with them.

btw jus take the L n release Kenny G in da offseason

I don't see it happening either but what changes to draft could be made that you would support and be practical?

I don't see it happening either but what changes to draft could be made that you would support and be practical?
I don't think there needs to be a change. Payton mentioned 2 teams that he says were losing on purpose. The league even said that they didn't think the Eagles were losing on purpose (one of his examples). I think Tampa was the other team he mentioned

Funny thing was he didn't even mention the Colts and their campaign to get Luck. I personally don't care if a team wants to lose to get a better draft pick. Their decision

NFL has way more parity than the NBA. With the current draft system in place, even some of the worse run organizations still have a chance to make the playoffs every so often. Keep it as is.

Co sign.

Plus the draft is a crap shoot.

Sum 60% of 1st rd picks end up bein busts

The only big change they could make that would make big noise is if they either lowered or got rid of the 3 years outta HS rule.

If it ain't broke.......

This works in the NBA bcuz of only having 2 rounds. Too many good, great, and even legendary players in the NFL weren't even drafted in the first round.

Would be hilarious if they stole the NBA's shit, tv show n all, while getting 3-4 times more viewers.... :lol10:

Back