Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NFL Season Thread

@BDP™️

I'm at the gas station earlier. Just as I was reaching for the pump to pump gas, This guy wearing what I thought was a Pickens jersey approached me and gays "go Steelers". Prolly bcuz of the Steelers hat, I was wearing. No big deal. It happens. Steelers Nation.

As he is turning around to walk away. I notice that his #14 Steelers jersey is actually a Limas Sweed Jersey. I'M INSTANTLY TRIGGERED!!!!!
I'm so triggered that I didn't even notice that I grabbed the cheap gas nozzle instead of the premium nozzle. I put $72 of cheap gas into the whip. 🤬🤬🤬

Three Steelers names trigger me and could easily cause a fight.

Limas Sweed
Eli Rogers
and the 3r'd one was the real MVP for Dallis in Super Bowl XXX.

@BDP™️

I'm at the gas station earlier. Just as I was reaching for the pump to pump gas, This guy wearing what I thought was a Pickens jersey approached me and gays "go Steelers". Prolly bcuz of the Steelers hat, I was wearing. No big deal. It happens. Steelers Nation.

As he is turning around to walk away. I notice that his #14 Steelers jersey is actually a Limas Sweed Jersey. I'M INSTANTLY TRIGGERED!!!!!
I'm so triggered that I didn't even notice that I grabbed the cheap gas nozzle instead of the premium nozzle. I put $72 of cheap gas into the whip. 🤬🤬🤬

Three Steelers names trigger me and could easily cause a fight.

Limas Sweed
Eli Rogers
and the 3r'd one was the real MVP for Dallis in Super Bowl XXX.
Lmaoooooo

Now you gotta putt putt around with the 87 octane lmaooo

oh-boy-here-we-go-again.gif

Back