Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NFL Season Thread

Naw....quite a few events led up to this divorce....his wife was happy he announced his retirement then when he came outta nowhere with the I'm coming out of retirement comment he probably didn't tell her.....brady is just a selfish ass dude

Lol, that’s a pretty huge thing to not tell someone. I’m sure he did but she definitely didn’t like that shit. All I’m saying is there’s probably more than just him not retiring. I think part of it was once he retired he realized just how much they grown apart. Was the right answer coming back? Probably not. I just think he checked out the marriage way before the comeback. Rather it’s now or a year from now, the divorce was probably destined to happen.

Besides he’s about to be an announcer for NFL on Fox. He was gonna not be home anyways.

I just read that no QB who has led the league in passing at the end of the season has ever won a Super Bowl title that season. The current passing leader right now is Tom Brady.

Naw....quite a few events led up to this divorce....his wife was happy he announced his retirement then when he came outta nowhere with the I'm coming out of retirement comment he probably didn't tell her.....brady is just a selfish ass dude
Nope. He unretired cause of her. They probably were arguing everyday

Nope. He unretired cause of her. They probably were arguing everyday
I don't know....the reports of him missing training and part of the preseason to save his marriage made it seem like he knew he fucked up and she was blind sided about him coming back to play....well regardless he gotta lay in the bed he made

Back