Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NFL Season Thread

lol just 3 first round picks (1 in which you’ve already used) and a couple fourths. No second round picks…

I bet Molly, Damien Woody and the rest of you finger pointing dickheads ain’t gon bring this up on ESPN

It’s a reason they couldn’t convict him in the court of law…WHOLE LOTTA TEXT MESSAGES LIKE THESE.

#TheyTryEverythingTheyCan..
#ToLockUpABlackMan
#IfHeInnocent…HeInnocent
#SomeOfYa’llShouldBeAshamed

lol just 3 first round picks (1 in which you’ve already used) and a couple fourths. No second round picks…

I bet Molly, Damien Woody and the rest of you finger pointing dickheads ain’t gon bring this up on ESPN

It’s a reason they couldn’t convict him in the court of law…WHOLE LOTTA TEXT MESSAGES LIKE THESE.

#TheyTryEverythingTheyCan..
#ToLockUpABlackMan
#IfHeInnocent…HeInnocent
#SomeOfYa’llShouldBeAshamed

"Best head in all of houston."

:lol10:

200w.gif

HA!!! That cac bout to be bbq chicken for our defense....i hope sauce n dj each get 1 pick.

@Dwayne

If yall starting dalton, im guessing yall tanking for stroud

Lmao. We don’t have that pick.

also. Our head coach is a dumbass. He talking about production when our running game is the only reason our offense is any good.

Dalton is playing below average fully healthy when our running game been carrying us

Winston was playing with broken bones in his back with no running game and a bad oline at the time. their numbers are similar but one was healthy.

It is what it is. And in case yiu didn’t know

27670962-CEA1-49AC-8E5F-6E590C932F15.jpeg

Gat damn!!

Imagine sticking w andy pick 6 dalton over a healthy winston. Dude should demand a trade frfr

You just gonna give Dalton a turnover nickname but not Winston? Haha. He has more INT than Dalton even after the terrible game vs AZ.

Back