Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NFL Season Thread

I said this to my co worker this morning. I believe getting with Ciara was a bad move.

Russ is a lame ass dude tryna be cool now. He got celebrity friends he wouldn't have. He's totally out of character of who he is as a person and I believe it's affecting his play.

Ciara only got with him to get her image good again after the Future fiasco and done parlayed that into getting her wack ass music played in vegas resisencies.

There whole relationship seems corny. He'd be better with an out of sight out of mind girl.
The problem not even Ciara. It’s HIM. It’s so many corny ass niggas in the world that married up. But they still they corny ass selves and niggas respect it. The problem with Russ is that he is a corny nigga obviously trying his best to be “cool” my nigga just be that same nigga that had that basic Becky on his arm during draft day.

Meh...again I don't give af about him being corny. His corniness isn't the reason why Denver's offense is anemic.They're just...THAT...BAD. Throw all the offense playbooks away and start new.

At this rate...I'd be surprised if the HC has a job after this season. I'm only giving Russ the benefit of a doubt b/c its his 1st year. But bruh is a vet playing like a rookie tho.

Shit was a mistake for him to leave Seattle anyway (thank god from a SF fan). Who the fuck is willingly trying to leave TJ Lockett and DK Metcalf lol. Plus Pete Carroll knew what suited Russ well. Meanwhile Geno Smith looking like Joe Montana over there.

Meh...again I don't give af about him being corny. His corniness isn't the reason why Denver's offense is anemic.They're just...THAT...BAD. Throw all the offense playbooks away and start new.

At this rate...I'd be surprised if the HC has a job after this season. I'm only giving Russ the benefit of a doubt b/c its his 1st year. But bruh is a vet playing like a rookie tho.

The coach is definitely gone after this year. After the bullshit in the first game I would have fired him.

Now he has a special advisor to manage the clock. That's of the basic core competences you gotta have as a head coach

The coach is definitely gone after this year. After the bullshit in the first game I would have fired him.

Now he has a special advisor to manage the clock. That's of the basic core competences you gotta have as a head coach
The moment is too big for him.
Hopefully one of the brothers (Leftwich, Ryans, Bienemy) get that job. Denver is a ready made contender imo

But more than likely Ken Dorsey gonna get that shit…you know how the league go…especially cause Buffalo balling crazy right now.

Amazon and the NFL announced on Tuesday that Prime Video will exclusively stream a newly scheduled Black Friday game beginning in 2023.

The first-ever Black Friday game will kick off on Nov. 24, 2023 with an anticipated 3:00 p.m. ET start time. The participating teams will be announced once the 2023 regular season schedule is released.

The moment is too big for him.
Hopefully one of the brothers (Leftwich, Ryans, Bienemy) get that job. Denver is a ready made contender imo

Yeah bruh lost me that 1st game too. Anytime you got a coach that pretty much gives a 01eliskptgi51.jpg

reaction after muckin up the 1st game...followed wit a "My bad"...yeah its not good

Back