Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NFL Season Thread

I called it. That is why I give him 1% credit for that ship

Me personally, tin foil hat in place

I think the league gave him/them that win as part of their "qb leaves to play for another team for the first time in his career and wins the chip" storyline. It creates "drama" and equals vie

Whole post season was fraud as hell last year.

While I think Stafford and the Rams can still salvage this season… with the lack of talent and all those first and second round picks gone the Rams are gonna fade away fast. That Super Bowl really was lightning in a bottle.

E Z DUB @Revolver Ocelot

ratio-hurts-ratio-eagles.gif

Zach Wilson is starting to develop a stan base amongst Jets fans. They take anything as a slight towards him. The way the offense is playing with him is not sustainable. But trying to explain this to them is like talking to a brick wall.

Zach Wilson is starting to develop a stan base amongst Jets fans. They take anything as a slight towards him. The way the offense is playing with him is not sustainable. But trying to explain this to them is like talking to a brick wall.

Man fuk dem cacs. idgaf wtf they say or think.

We are 4-2. Im happy af rn. And if we beat the pats 2x i'll be over the moon.

This Mark Sanchez shit isn’t sustainable but I’m glad we’re winning. Gotta enjoy it while we can.

This isnt the mark sanchez/rex ryan era. That team was full of old, near the end of their prime vets. Thats part of the reason why it didnt last (the other was that we basically missed on ALL our draft picks from that era)

This team is built off young talent at key spots.

Now is zach elite, elite? idk yet. But he has talent tho.

This isnt the mark sanchez/rex ryan era. That team was full of old, near the end of their prime vets. Thats part of the reason why it didnt last (the other was that we basically missed on ALL our draft picks from that era)

This team is built off young talent at key spots.

Now is zach elite, elite? idk yet. But he has talent tho.
The principle is the same. A mediocre QB leaning on the run game, a decent o line and a good defense. It’s good for wins early on but he has to develop into a passer. We can’t keep running trick plays in order to have a semblance of a pass game. But we’ll see.

Back