Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NFL Season Thread

These coaches really think they're too smart.

Going for 2 when you're down 1 with 4 mins to go is one of the dumbest things that I ever seen in a game.

No analytics can justify this. It makes no sense whatsoever.

@O.G.

Fam football killing me this year. Shit never been this unpredictable.

Either that or im just on one of the worst rolls I been on.

Cant wait for the NBA season to start man. Im just burning money on the NFL this season.

@Dwayne dude said Daniel Jones and Cooper Rush >>>> Your boy

lmao

Did you watch the clip?

He went into detail about Dallas building around Dak and just says the backup is solid. Didn't go into detail about Giants and didn't even mention Eagles. He did say the league is QB driven and the ones that build around the QB have success

He said Wentz had a couple games where he struggled but think his numbers are solid. Mentioned how Sundays numbers shows what he's capable of

25/38 65.79% 359yd 2TD 1INT 102.9 rating 3 sacks

That's not terrible from a stats perspective

@O.G.

Fam football killing me this year. Shit never been this unpredictable.

Either that or im just on one of the worst rolls I been on.

Cant wait for the NBA season to start man. Im just burning money on the NFL this season.
Almost choked a nigga for crying about $100 he lost on the Rams. I was down 12 stacks before the noon games even started. FML.

I would be happy to just break even by the time the Super Bowl rolls around. And that, I consider a wasted season.

Almost choked a nigga for crying about $100 he lost on the Rams. I was down 12 stacks before the noon games even started. FML.

I would be happy to just break even by the time the Super Bowl rolls around. And that, I consider a wasted season.

Lmaooo at a $100. Like mfer I wish.

This season wild as fuck. I changed strategy and started picking safe bets and still taking Ls.

The most unlikeliest outcomes be happening just so I can take the L

Lmaooo at a $100. Like mfer I wish.

This season wild as fuck. I changed strategy and started picking safe bets and still taking Ls.

The most unlikeliest outcomes be happening just so I can take the L
I even been losing on alternative lines. Smh

@Dwayne dude said Daniel Jones and Cooper Rush >>>> Your boy

lmao

:lol10:

But this is why the sports media is absolute 🗑.

They've been shitting Belichck his whole career for giving bland, one answers and shit. Somebody gives a real answer and they still shit on em.

Also them bitches didn't have a problem when he was throwing his defensive players under the bus last year.

Back