Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NFL Season Thread

Man

im trying to come to terms with this rebuilding year…I forgot what it’s like. last time we had a losing record was 03 and we got Ben in the 04 draft.

not gonna front im kinda in shambles right now lol

seriously.gif

You know what I can't stand about fans with successful franchises....These muthafucks experience longtime success....winning seaons...competing for division titles...deep playoff runs....The MOMENT these muthafucks experience one bad season that start crying like Johnny Fontaine

AbleCleanAngwantibo-size_restricted.gif

IMAGINE MY PAIN!!! IM NOT OUT HERE CRYING!!

seriously.gif

You know what I can't stand about fans with successful franchises....These muthafucks experience longtime success....winning seaons...competing for division titles...deep playoff runs....The MOMENT these muthafucks experience one bad season that start crying like Johnny Fontaine

1665430764155.gif

seriously.gif

HILL-LARRY-US! LOL!

seriously.gif

Spoiled ass niggas lol

Back