Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NFL Season Thread

It’s still amazing that ALL his old teammates don’t fuck with Russ.
The numbers just don't back up what you're saying. 2 seasons ago he threw 40 TD's 13 INT and completed 68.8% of his passes. Year before that 31 TD 5 INT completing 66.1% of his passes. He went 11-5 and 12-4 those years.

But you're saying he can't see the field and he just chucks it deep and hopes it goes well? Guy deserves more respect for what he did in SEA than that.

Kirk Cousins got more 4,000 yard plus seasons than Russell Wilson. Kirk got 6, Russell has 4. And Kirk didn't even start right away.

Like I said, him and Kirk are the same guy.

One guy just got a ring because his HOF defense carried him and he was told to hand the ball off to Beast Mode and make the simple play.

Other guy get told he ain't the guy because he ain't win nothing and he had worst teams than Russ his whole career.

What's Russell without a ring? Ain't like he putting numbers on the boards like that.

Kirk Cousins got more 4,000 yard plus seasons than Russell Wilson. Kirk got 6, Russell has 4. And Kirk didn't even start right away.

Like I said, him and Kirk are the same guy.

One guy just got a ring because his HOF defense carried him and he was told to hand the ball off to Beast Mode and make the simple play.

Other guy get told he ain't the guy because he ain't win nothing and he had worst teams than Russ his whole career.

What's Russell without a ring? Ain't like he putting numbers on the boards like that.

Kirk chokes a lot which shows in his record. He stays around .500 and only has 1 10 win season in his career. Russ had mostly 10+ win seasons even after the LoB era.

He also only has 1 playoff win (which took the Minneapolis Miracle). Never thrown more than 1 TD in a playoff game. Kirk isn't what Russ was in SEA.

Cousins is 1-3 in the playoffs and 10-18 in primetime. Guy crumbles under the bright lights.

Last edited:
Shady got around Brandon Marshall and turned into lame lol

Did he lie though?

RG3 should've sat this one out and not act like he got ran out of DC after the Shanahans broke him.

Bruh got Rob Parker fired after bruh called him a cornball on national TV and was like, "You know nobody fuck with RG3 Skip..."

RG3 out here acting like he was the people's champ when him and Russ the same person.

Or I’m stating the obvious.

Wentz has more TDs or damn near than all those dudes combined I listed and when I added Mariota

Still don’t excuse the fact that he’s trash when it matters. A lot of his stats are from garbage time and that lone win against the Jags. Wentz is who I thought he was.

Denver will get rid of their HC b4 they get rid of Russ.

It's only the 1st season he's been wit them and folks losing their minds. Lol

Back