Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NCAA Tournament: Kansas wins 4th Championship

Is it just me or are there a lot of teams in this tournament that’ve either never been or hasn’t been in a long time? More than normal I mean. And as high seeds.

Crazy First full day of the tournament.

honestly I’m more surprised Iowa lost than Kentucky but both losing was surprising.

a lot of folks brackets are already screwed. Lol

Not surprised at Iowa. They stay catching Ls the 1st weekend of the tourney. Also, Coach Cal overrated as hell to me. When everybody started getting 1 and dones and not just him, he ain't been really doing shit other than getting that one title with AD.

Not surprised at Iowa. They stay catching Ls the 1st weekend of the tourney. Also, Coach Cal overrated as hell to me. When everybody started getting 1 and dones and not just him, he ain't been really doing shit other than getting that one title with AD.
I’ve never been a fan of coach Cal. You can tell last night that they never had it in them to pull away from St. Peter’s. I only feel bad for Tshiebwe because he put it out on the floor.

I’ve never been a fan of coach Cal. You can tell last night that they never had it in them to pull away from St. Peter’s. I only feel bad for Tshiebwe because he put it out on the floor.

dude only has one gear.

I think he gonna make the NBA mostly off his hustle

Back