Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NCAA Tournament: Kansas wins 4th Championship

You chose to get hyped of their tournament run. LOL
lol @ hyped I wasn’t impressed with him as a potential pro but I do think the tournament run earned him a 2nd round selection that he can maybe improve upon with the combine or workouts

you want him to do this shit all over again like he gonna have a shot that’s gonna get him a first round selection

lol @ hyped I wasn’t impressed with him as a potential pro but I do think the tournament run earned him a 2nd round selection that he can maybe improve upon with the combine or workouts

you want him to do this shit all over again like he gonna have a shot that’s gonna get him a first round selection

I don't want or care what the young man does. Lol.

I just gave an opinion that he could maybe rise his stock if he came back and worked on his shooting. I even gave an example of a player in the championship game they just played who did this in Agbaji.

Agbaji (for Kansas) barring injuries during workouts is about to be a 1st rounder when last season he wasn't looked at as being that. Agbaji is a senior.

I understand your logic that he should strike while the iron is hot though. I just wouldn't be surprised if he came back and think it might help his game if he did.

All of our players could come back with the exception of Manek I think. Bacot might want to make the leap because I’m not sure what more he can prove with another season.

Love has shown great potential as a shot creator off the dribble but he’s not efficient enough right now. Somebody might give him a shot though if he wanted to make the jump.

Leaky would have to play as a grad student. Not sure if he wants to do that.

The rest of them will most likely be back and we got a couple of good recruits coming in too. Hopefully we get this GG Jackson kid.

UNC fucked that up more than Kansas won it IMO. Stay or go nothing changes for Bacot IMO. Bacot not athletic enough for the NBA game.

Davis and Love though they have games I like. Felt like both could've done more last night especially Love.

Back