Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NCAA Tournament: Kansas wins 4th Championship

Horrible play. LMAO.

Good game overall though.

Sucks Bacot got hurt at the end of the game but I can imagine UNC will be better next season with him coming back (he would be dumb to enter the draft now, he has work to do) and maybe getting a late recruiting surge after this run

Why do you think that he should come out now?

He can't shoot. He doesn't really have a post game. He isn't a super athlete. He isn't versatile defensively.

He is a really good rebounder and what else?
Because I don’t think his stock is going to be this high again. And I don’t think one more year of ball is gonna elevate his game much

if he’s a rebounder off the bench that’s good to use a top 50 pick on imo

but you know what? After next season let’s say he goes to the draft, he’s a year older and still just a good rebounder off the bench

worst case scenario hes undrafted and either trying to earn a contract, G league, or overseas but being paid professionally

Damn, tough loss but a great fucking season!

Like I been saying, our recruiting is going to blow up off of this run and because of Coach Davis. He’s a player’s coach and you can tell they love to play for him.

Still got Duke and Coach K out the paint so I’m not disappointed one bit.

Go Heels!

Won $180, a Target gift card, and THREE free shots at the bar.

I’m showering in winnings tonight.

1649130854470.gif

Because I don’t think his stock is going to be this high again. And I don’t think one more year of ball is gonna elevate his game much

if he’s a rebounder off the bench that’s good to use a top 50 pick on imo

but you know what? After next season let’s say he goes to the draft, he’s a year older and still just a good rebounder off the bench

worst case scenario hes undrafted and either trying to earn a contract, G league, or overseas but being paid professionally

He could work on his shooting which could drastically up his stock.

if he stays healthy and plays similar to the way he did this year but with actually being able to shoot it would make him more valuable to teams.

A perfect example of coming back and upping your stock as an upperclassman played right in the championship game tonight in Agbaji.....lol

He could work on his shooting which could drastically up his stock.

if he stays healthy and plays similar to the way he did this year but with actually being able to shoot it would make him more valuable to teams.

A perfect example of coming back and upping your stock as an upperclassman played right in the championship game tonight in Agbaji.....lol
Bacot averaged 16 and 13 and 1.7 blocks this year and won the hearts of many this tournament imo because of the injuries and the rebounding displays he put on

You want him to hold out on using that momentum to get drafted so he can risk injury to try to learn how to shoot even though he hasn’t in 3 years so far

I don’t agree but I also don’t know or care about college ball enough lmao

Horrible play. LMAO.

Good game overall though.

Sucks Bacot got hurt at the end of the game but I can imagine UNC will be better next season with him coming back (he would be dumb to enter the draft now, he has work to do) and maybe getting a late recruiting surge after this run
Stock aint
Gonna be higher than now

go get that bread before he comes back and really injures himself

Bacot averaged 16 and 13 and 1.7 blocks this year and won the hearts of many this tournament imo because of the injuries and the rebounding displays he put on

You want him to hold out on using that momentum to get drafted so he can risk injury to try to learn how to shoot even though he hasn’t in 3 years so far

I don’t agree but I also don’t know or care about college ball enough lmao

I honestly don't care also. Lol

Stock aint
Gonna be higher than now

go get that bread before he comes back and really injures himself

What bread? Lol. He can probably make more in school with those new rules

He might be a high 2nd rounder at best. I would be very surprised if he goes higher than that, unless he kills it in the combine.

Back