Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NCAA Tournament: Kansas wins 4th Championship

@AP2.5 come support your boot brother
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Salute brother. No bawse

As much as I love the NCAA tournament I must admit a lot of these teams play an ugly brand of basketball. Lmao.

makes it hard to watch some of these games but I love it so much I thug my way through. Lol

Yea. Alotta these games be a knife fight in a alley.

But that's what happens when all the best college players are in the NBA lol

Had a prop bet on the Houston Illinois game. Kyler Edwards had 9 points at the half and I bet the over at 12.5 points. Smfh this dude had me sweating this out til the last 15 seconds of the game. He was at 12 points and hit a late 3. Whew. Never again with college basketball

Yea. Alotta these games be a knife fight in a alley.

But that's what happens when all the best college players are in the NBA lol

Yes and no…..

I agree that NCAA ball is hurt due to a lot of guys leaving for the pros so fast but it’s always been an ugly brand of ball compared to the NBA.

the lane is thinner, shot clock is longer, zone defense is used by more teams and it’s so many teams and players overall. It’s truly a coaches league and most coaches want to play slower and more structured.

Then no matter how many top tier guys stay longer it’s still too many teams that don’t have top players because it’s so many teams overall. So you’re always gonna have your haves and have nots. It’s way more future accountants, data processors, etc.. than it is pro (any league, not just NBA) basketball players on rosters.

so yeah…. Guys leaving early is one reason but it’s a small reason overall in my opinion

Back