Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Playoffs West Semifinals: #1 Phoenix Suns vs #4 Dallas Mavericks (DAL wins 4-3)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Southsil don’t you fucking hide from me

Aye Im not too prideful to admit when Im wrong..... based on an 82 game regular season sample Trae was better and Ill stand by that

The playoffs are just different and how players perform in those circumstances can cause a dramatic shift one way or another on how they're perceived and peoples opinion of them

Trae went out sad and will have to wait until next postseason to try and redeem himself while Cliff still out here putting in work

I thought KD was the best player in the league before the playoffs started, now Id say Giannis......it be like that sometimes

Aye Im not too prideful to admit when Im wrong..... based on an 82 game regular season sample Trae was better and Ill stand by that

The playoffs are just different and how players perform in those circumstances can cause a dramatic shift one way or another on how they're perceived and peoples opinion of them

Trae went out sad and will have to wait until next postseason to try and redeem himself while Cliff still out here putting in work

I thought KD was the best player in the league before the playoffs started, now Id say Giannis......it be like that sometimes
It’s cool man you didn’t have to respond I was messing with you but I appreciate it

Almost like the rest of the mav team has been bottlencked since Lukas return..

Or they are playing a better team with better defenders and Brunson don’t have Mitchell trying to guard him

Because the rest of the Mavs was shitty against the Jazz besides Brunson and when Luka came back Brunson still balled because the Jazz are trash

Almost like the rest of the mav team has been bottlencked since Lukas return..

Nah. Brunson was still getting his shit off when Luka came back in the Utah series. Suns got too much length for Brunson to attack the paint. With Dinwiddie its just a matter of minutes and not having the ball in his hands as much he's gotta figure that out. Add to that Phoenix is just a better defensive team than Utah and a more superior team than Dallas offensively.

Luka is doing what he needs to do but Phoenix so good on O the other guys have to be hitting 3s non stop just to keep up. It's a wrap.

Mavs were like plus 9 in the minutes Luka sat in the first half, they have to do a better job of finding him minutes to rest and get a break

Its always though when the engine of your offense is also a massive liability on the defensive end

Dwight Powell really cant play in this series either

The king of flop, there is none higher.
He won't stop floppin 'til he retires.

CP3 playing well and Trae playing poorly in the playoffs “proves” that CP3 is better. As if stars never had bad playoff performances before.

Back