Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Playoffs West Semifinals: #1 Phoenix Suns vs #4 Dallas Mavericks (DAL wins 4-3)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Luka gon put up harden mvp numbers and be outta here in 5

Let’s see where this goes
Luka got youth on his side right now

Also he finally got to the 2nd round and he’s playing team that was just in the finals so he’s playing with house money imo because know he doesn’t have enough help but as long as he keeps putting up phenomenal performances it’s all good. Plus he’s showing who he’s better than

:hehe2:

Luka got youth on his side right now

Also he finally got to the 2nd round and he’s playing team that was just in the finals so he’s playing with house money imo because know he doesn’t have enough help but as long as he keeps putting up phenomenal performances it’s all good. Plus he’s showing who he’s better than

:hehe2:

Shit getting nasty fam

Biggest take away from me last night was just even more of an indictment of how bad Donovan Mitchell is defensively

I know he was in some early foul trouble but Jalen Brunson stil played 31 minutes....Book held him to 13 points on 6-16 shooting

Meanwhile Mitchell was looking like this everynight and had Brunson looking like prime Gilbert Arenas

RwnBEdaznAFFyZX-1600x900-noPad.jpg

Biggest take away from me last night was just even more of an indictment of how bad Donovan Mitchell is defensively

I know he was in some early foul trouble but Jalen Brunson stil played 31 minutes....Book held him to 13 points on 6-16 shooting

Meanwhile Mitchell was looking like this everynight and had Brunson looking like prime Gilbert Arenas

RwnBEdaznAFFyZX-1600x900-noPad.jpg

Aye, I told yall months ago that Book improved drastically defensively.

But reputations are hard as fuck to change.

Told yall too that when Book is known as a good defender in two years, to remember who said it first.

Back