Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Playoffs West Semifinals: #1 Phoenix Suns vs #4 Dallas Mavericks (DAL wins 4-3)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That don't matter. Unwelcome physical contact IS assault. Flip that shit around where a black boy or man tries to give one of these snowbunnies an "unwelcome hug"....see if that nig ain't sitting in jail.

So let’s be honest.

You said you should the legal right to do whatever you want to him, correct?

What would you do personally?

Me, in this exact situation I would voice my displeasure with that kid about that situation and act accordingly. If it gets beyond that, then next steps will be taken.

Maybe you haven’t but I have done some wild shit in my life and very much composed in situations that can result in violence

Lmaooo.

I mean I get it. When a mfer tells you too leave them alone, then leave them the fuck alone.

But if all this is because some kid kept tapping someone on the shoulder and wishing happy mothers day even after being told to stop, then the appropriate actions were taken.

I get CP3 being upset in the moment when hes on the court and doesnt have all the information.

Shit even I said somewhere that families of players should always have someone around to lay a mfer out.

But if the extent of this was a 15 year old being annoying and never physically dangerous or violent, then escoring the lil mfer out and banning him 2023 should be the extent of it.

Lmaooo.

I mean I get it. When a mfer tells you too leave them alone, then leave them the fuck alone.

But if all this is because some kid kept tapping someone on the shoulder and wishing happy mothers day even after being told to stop, then the appropriate actions were taken.

I get CP3 being upset in the moment when hes on the court and doesnt have all the information.

Shit even I said somewhere that families of players should always have someone around to lay a mfer out.

But if the extent of this was a 15 year old being annoying and never physically dangerous or violent, then escoring the lil mfer out and banning him 2023 should be the extent of it.
so i guess his parent(s) should be to blame for him being inebriated at the game cause....yeah

so i guess his parent(s) should be to blame for him being inebriated at the game cause....yeah

Word.

If the kid is actually 15, and if the kid was actually drunk, then that should be looked into.

Thats irregardless of the CP situation.

Im just finding it funny that mfers said CP should have his house shot up, or have his car blown up, or put hands on him and all the kid was doing was being an annoying kid.

But this is only if the statement from the Mavs is to be believed.

Idk who to believe.

CP3 and them claimed his wife got pushed and it got physical. Im not above breaking a 15 year old jaw off that.

The Mavs claiming it was just just finger taps and annoying happy mothers day wishes. If thats true, then the way it was handled is good and it could stop there.

Word.

If the kid is actually 15, and if the kid was actually drunk, then that should be looked into.

Thats irregardless of the CP situation.

Im just finding it funny that mfers said CP should have his house shot up, or have his car blown up, or put hands on him and all the kid was doing was being an annoying kid.

But this is only if the statement from the Mavs is to be believed.

Idk who to believe.

CP3 and them claimed his wife got pushed and it got physical. Im not above breaking a 15 year old jaw off that.

The Mavs claiming it was just just finger taps and annoying happy mothers day wishes. If thats true, then the way it was handled is good and it could stop there.
Agreed

This is giving me white women trying to touch black women's hair and getting mad when black women tell them no

Back