Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Playoffs West Semifinals: #1 Phoenix Suns vs #4 Dallas Mavericks (DAL wins 4-3)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These people are idiots cuz now you putting a target on your back and that person can get you touched easily. Lmaooo like do these dudes think? They can literally pay to have your house shot up, car blown up, people jumped and you acting like an idiot.

Ayton hasn't been a factor at all defensively this series and isn't really doing much offensively either

Suns having the exact same problem as the Jazz/Gobert defending the Mavs 5 out lineups(which I'll admit is hard for most defenses)

I like Ayton but every time he plays well in the post season it's because he has a favorable matchup.....Jonas Valanciunas, Lakers With No AD, Jokic

Got sonned in the Bucks series and now he can't impose his will against Maxi Kleber, Dwight Powell and Finney Smith

Ayton hasn't been a factor at all defensively this series and isn't really doing much offensively either

Suns having the exact same problem as the Jazz/Gobert defending the Mavs 5 out lineups(which I'll admit is hard for most defenses)

I like Ayton but every time he plays well in the post season it's because he has a favorable matchup.....Jonas Valanciunas, Lakers With No AD, Jokic

Got sonned in the Bucks series and now he can't impose his will against Maxi Kleber, Dwight Powell and Finney Smith

I been saying since last year. He get easy looks because of CP3 and Booker.

I’m not a believer in him look most on this board

These people are idiots cuz now you putting a target on your back and that person can get you touched easily. Lmaooo like do these dudes think? They can literally pay to have your house shot up, car blown up, people jumped and you acting like an idiot.

Lmaooo. This shit mad dramatic.

Im dying

Now I wish CP3 gets this kids moms car blown up cause the mfer is clearly like 15-16

That would be the GOAT news cycle

Fuck that. Chris Paul should be legally allowed to beat the shit out of that mammal. Once you put hands on family, legally I have the right to do whatever I feel is necessary to defend them.

Fuck that. Chris Paul should be legally allowed to beat the shit out of that mammal. Once you put hands on family, legally I have the right to do whatever I feel is necessary to defend them.

Yes the kid touched his people. But it wasn’t assault type of situation

Back