Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Playoffs East 1st Round: #2 Boston Celtics vs #7 Brooklyn Nets (BOS sweeps 4-0 🧹)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol I said he was solid he did have 26 this series as well

I
Lol I said he was solid he did have 26 this series as well

you said consistent when it came to his scoring and mentioned him alongside KD and Irving and I Took offense to that.

And @Iceberg_Taylor wanna talk about how much he been scoring since Harden was out.

and just like said. You didn’t have worry about his so called “consistent” scoring.

it’s all good. His performance was, “Inevitable”

I

you said consistent when it came to his scoring and mentioned him alongside KD and Irving and I Took offense to that.

And @Iceberg_Taylor wanna talk about how much he been scoring since Harden was out.

and just like said. You didn’t have worry about his so called “consistent” scoring.

it’s all good. His performance was, “Inevitable”
Ax said he was a solid role player. Which he is

And even in regards to consistent scoring, he said maybe Bruce as well

Don’t matter. His name was brought up with them when it comes to scoring.

it’s okay just to be wrong with your “solid role player” take when that wasn’t brought up at all.

Don’t matter. His name was brought up with them when it comes to scoring.

it’s okay just to be wrong with your “solid role player” take when that wasn’t brought up at all.
This is hilarious from you when you have a hard time admitting when you're wrong. Ax has brought up that Bruce is a solid player in the past and that's what I cosigned. So no, I'm not "sitting this one out, fam."

This is hilarious from you when you have a hard time admitting when you're wrong. Ax has brought up that Bruce is a solid player in the past and that's what I cosigned. So no, I'm not "sitting this one out, fam."

You don’t have sit it out then

You’re just wrong because nobody talking about a post that has anything to do with why this conversation started

Keep on fighting the invisible fight then with your role player comment

We’re 2-2 against them this season and the last game we lost by 4 without 3 starters. We’ve played them well over the past few years. Middleton kills us more then giannis. Celtics in 6

Y’all better win because Mid gon miss the series (assuming they get past Chicago)

I remember it was supposed to be a nets/lakers finals
Says who? I said Warriors/Bucks from the beginning or you talking about in general? I never had the Nets going to the finals period cause of Kyrie. That weirdo should have made it with the Celtics who is still a superior team

Back