Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Playoffs East 1st Round: #2 Boston Celtics vs #7 Brooklyn Nets (BOS sweeps 4-0 🧹)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
meh. KD gone KD.

Like chuck said last nite. The nets gotta worry about putting a team around kd, kyrie n ben.

It wont be easy

They have a team around them though.

it’s just you never know with Ben and Kyrie. They the ones you have to worry about

Brooklyn is the first preseason title favorite since 1985 (as far back as Sports Odds History has records) not to win a playoff game. Here are the outcomes for each preseason favorite in that span (including years with multiple teams tied as favorites):

• Won championship: 18
  • Lost NBA Finals: 9
  • Lost conference finals: 4
  • Lost second round: 6
  • Lost first round: 4
The four first-round losers:

• 2021-22 Nets
  • 2020-21 Lakers
  • 2007-08 Mavericks
  • 2006-07 Mavericks

KD making shit worse instead of just fading to black

It's about to be a hot summer

It's hilarious when people bring up Charles going to the Rockets. Yeah, he was ring chasing at that point, but he wasn't a superstar either. He was basically a role player. Durant and Kyrie supposed to be at the top of their games and they got bounced.

This is why I don't like Durant. He took an L, but instead of falling back and getting ready for next year, he wants to try and take shots at critics. The crazy thing is that everyone who criticizes him feels the need to give this nigga compliment sandwiches just to address him because they know how sensitive he is. Be like:

"Let's be clear KD is super talented and a great guy. He didn't play well this series. However, I want to make sure everyone knows I think KD is one of the greatest players ever.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
You're better than this
Dawg u don’t remember people on this site saying he didn’t deserve it and posting Dan lebatard crying about Bam and those stat geeks crying about Gobert and bridges? I don’t say shit about how u support the pelicans there’s nothing wrong with me posting one of the reasons Smart won DPOY lls

lol you’re throwing out me asking a question that nobody answered and randomly bringing this up today because?

Back