Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Playoffs East 1st Round: #2 Boston Celtics vs #7 Brooklyn Nets (BOS sweeps 4-0 🧹)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This nigga mad because I like Giannis and Jrue and root for them

What the hell wrong with y’all foreal.

Yea Bruce Brown is a player the Celtics have to worry about when it comes to scoring being consistent, Even though KD and Irving missed a ton of games and dude giving you less than 10 a game while getting all that extra opportunities

Do you here how fucking stupid that sound bruh.

If I would have said Jose Alvardo is a player the Suns need to worry about even though hes giving you 6 points a game while playing 15 less minutes than brown y’all would have a field day

But since brown is on your team you think you’re right

Niggas don’t know fucking ball

aight nick damn I’m not reading all that too early for your shit
1650120974407.gif

He big mad because a nigga aint on the Bruce Briwm train

I’m fucking rolling right now Lololololol

Not KD or Irving but Bruce Fucking Brown

Bruce / Drummond and Clax all can give you 14-15 easy you definitely underrating us right now. If Seth can get a few days to get that ankle right he’s a wild card.

Come on fam this is a safe space… just a few days ago you was praying the Cavs grab the 7th seed & admitted you didn’t want the C’s to catch BK. Don’t do us like this now lol
My only concern was Rob's availability, i wanted another matchup but I'm confident we can beat anyone

I’m hella hype for this game I’m hoping we come out strong on both ends and hold the nets to a low field goal percentage

Back