Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Playoffs East 1st Round: #2 Boston Celtics vs #7 Brooklyn Nets (BOS sweeps 4-0 šŸ§¹)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who cares?! Media keeps rehashing this ā€œstorylineā€ as if it didnā€™t play out already. I hope Ramadan Kyrie stomps on that cracka ass leprechaun en route to a series win, respectfully of course my Celtic bredren

Celtics in 6, hopefully Rob is back by game 3. They have no answers for Tatum and Brown, smart should do well in this series and outside of kd, kyrie, and maybe Bruce brown they're not getting consistent scoring

I thought them injuries take months or at least a year. Part of me feel like they only said he would be potentially available just to off-set Bruce Brownā€™s comments
Lol nah the location of the injury wasn't as severe and the surgery was minor his original return date is april 27th. Hopefully he returns to lock y'all mawfuckas up

You want us to believe Kyrie only had 2 highlight plays with the Celtics.
He has one of the best layup packages and handles of all time. But we were around .500 and he missed the playoffs with us 1 year, and the other year he shot 30% from the field. His time with us was horrendous and aggravating he didn't have a memorable or significant stint with us

Even Ax is telling you youā€™re wrong. You clearly donā€™t watch the games. You the Nick Wright of ABW

Yea Bruce Brown is a player the Celtics have to worry about when it comes to scoring being consistent, Even though KD and Irving missed a ton of games and dude giving you less than 10 a game while getting all that extra opportunities

Do you here how fucking stupid that sound bruh.

If I would have said Jose Alvardo is a player the Suns need to worry about even though hes giving you 6 points a game while playing 15 less minutes than brown yā€™all would have a field day

But since brown is on your team you think youā€™re right

Niggas donā€™t know fucking ball

Celtics in 6, hopefully Rob is back by game 3. They have no answers for Tatum and Brown, smart should do well in this series and outside of kd, kyrie, and maybe Bruce brown they're not getting consistent scoring

Bruce / Drummond and Clax all can give you 14-15 easy you definitely underrating us right now. If Seth can get a few days to get that ankle right heā€™s a wild card.

Come on fam this is a safe spaceā€¦ just a few days ago you was praying the Cavs grab the 7th seed & admitted you didnā€™t want the Cā€™s to catch BK. Donā€™t do us like this now lol

Bruh canā€™t create his shot but you have to worry about him.

The shit yā€™all say is hilarious

Back