Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Playoffs East 1st Round: #2 Boston Celtics vs #7 Brooklyn Nets (BOS sweeps 4-0 🧹)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Nets hate In here is skrong which is ironic cause none of these niggas fav team ain’t winning shit either. We all gon fishin my niggas!

I only hate Ben. And so did all Nets fans before he was a Net. We ain't forgot that playoff series a few years ago.

Not all Nets fans…. And why hyper focus on him shooting specifically with regards to Brooklyn? Brooklyn don’t need him to shoot. Serious question no malice behind it….

Not all Nets fans…. And why hyper focus on him shooting specifically with regards to Brooklyn? Brooklyn don’t need him to shoot. Serious question no malice behind it….
Everybody says that they don't need ben to shoot until you need him to shoot lol. With Boston being the focus, Ben will make it much easier for Boston to double team KD & Kyrie. Ben likes to hang out in the dunkers spot and hide on offense. The problem there is when Claxton is in he hangs out there too. So does Drummond to a degree. Move Ben to the perimeter and it plays right into the Celtics hand. It ain't like Nash is gonna come up with a masterful game plan.

IMO you guys don't have time to be in an experimental and unknown mode with Ben. (stamina, rotational fit, freethrows, mental, )

At least with Aldridge/Blake you know what you got.

Ben is yall problem now. Good luck with that.

I fully expect him to come in, get a steal and fast break dunk. Scream and mean mug like he just won the game and proceed to not shoot again until game 6.

Contrary to popular belief, behind all the jokes, I root for Ben to be successful cause other than a small handful of players that cost me alot of money, I root for all players to do good.

That said though, Ben has a huge weakness in his game, which can be easily exploited in a playoff game.

Nets still in this shit though.

I had the Celtics winning the series and its hard to win 4 out of the next 5, but I wouldnt be surprised at all if Nets win the next 2 at home and turn the series around.

I had the Celtics winning the series and its hard to win 4 out of the next 5, but I wouldnt be surprised at all if Nets win the next 2 at home and turn the series around.
I most def see the refs calling more fouls on Boston now that BK is at home. I would say the refs would let BK be more aggressive on D but BK ain't bout that life. Maybe that is where Ben can this series if he has the stamina to do it.

lol y’all got a lot of confidence in these niggaz. Ima tell y’all like i said in game 2 we haven’t been played our best game yet. Y’all just expect them to turn in on at home like we’re not capable of winning on the road

lol y’all got a lot of confidence in these niggaz. Ima tell y’all like i said in game 2 we haven’t been played our best game yet. Y’all just expect them to turn in on at home like we’re not capable of winning on the road

I picked yall winning the series fan. Lmaooo. On page 1 or 2 somewhere.

Clearly I got more confidence in yall than the Nets.

That said, I cant ever count a team with KD and Kyrie out.

Same shit I said about the Bucks. Idc how good or bad it looks for them, until they are officially out, they in it. To me.

I picked yall winning the series fan. Lmaooo. On page 1 or 2 somewhere.

Clearly I got more confidence in yall than the Nets.

That said, I cant ever count a team with KD and Kyrie out.

Same shit I said about the Bucks. Idc how good or bad it looks for them, until they are officially out, they in it. To me.
I feel u I just feel like we’re not scared of them and our duo can match them in scoring, I can see us winning tonight. KD and kyrie haven’t accomplished enough in the past 4 years for me to just give them 2 games just cuz they’re at home. They gotta earn that shit

Ax and his situational confidence is killin me. First you was hoping to avoid Brooklyn and now after managing to squeak out the first two games mans got all the confidence and questioning the last couple of years of KD / Kyrie as if KD didn’t miss a whole year prior to last season and before that was in the nba finals. Im outta here lol

Last edited:
Back