Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Playoffs East 1st Round: #2 Boston Celtics vs #7 Brooklyn Nets (BOS sweeps 4-0 🧹)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LeBron wouldn't be going out like this, KD.
lebron took paid time off this year prior to playing the pelicans and lost all 3x...he would definitely be going out like this

This digusts me to say, but damn the Celtics defense is crazy.

Idk if they can keep this intensity up for a whole playoff run. Them mfers do not take a second off on defense. I kind of feel like they gonna lose some intensity at some point in the next round or two.

But if they can keep up this level of intensity, i dont see how any team can look at the Celtics and not be scared.

My only thing is idk if its possible for them to play THIS hard every game.

Shit disgusting man.

Let me just say fuck Boston to get some of this filth off me

Last edited:
I dont see the point in playing Ben. Out of him, KD, and Kyrie, he the most susceptible to playing like a hoe this series.

@oldman_Ghost! i think you’re too hard on jaylen brown. Game 1 he scored 23 including 5 of the last 7 before Tatum’s game winner and lead us in scoring last night

Nah nah..I just needed him to be jaylen early n often. He was in that 4th qtr in game 2. So my guy good now. 👍

Hopefully they all care this over to game 3. Not gonna front though. Kind of worried that horford gonna get burnt out. He's been going hard..

Nah nah..I just needed him to be jaylen early n often. He was in that 4th qtr in game 2. So my guy good now. 👍

Hopefully they all care this over to game 3. Not gonna front though. Kind of worried that horford gonna get burnt out. He's been going hard..

Horford good don’t you worry cause it ain’t like he’s gonna be bangin in the post against Blake / Aldridge any time soon

Back