Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Playoffs East 1st Round: #2 Boston Celtics vs #7 Brooklyn Nets (BOS sweeps 4-0 🧹)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't watch the NBA anymore, but I seen a lot of criticism of KD after the last game. People saying the defense got to him. Was it just defense akin to what we saw in the 80s and 90s, or did the Celts bring some other shit?
They exploited his weaknesses, KD can’t handle the trap and they threw different defenders at him.

I don't watch the NBA anymore, but I seen a lot of criticism of KD after the last game. People saying the defense got to him. Was it just defense akin to what we saw in the 80s and 90s, or did the Celts bring some other shit?
Celtics are the number 1 defense we’ve made it hard on everyone except luka

Celtics are the number 1 defense we’ve made it hard on everyone except luka

That's cool. I might need to watch a Celtics game. Part of the reason I don't watch the NBA anymore is because the D is generally trash, especially when it comes to the star players. It's crazy to me to see big named dudes just let other players run by them without trying to stop them. I couldn't take that shit. lol

Cant wait for this game, really don't see a lot of adjustments either team can really make...expect every game to be pretty similar to game one where it's going to come down to a couple of possessions late

Back