Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Playoffs East 1st Round: #2 Boston Celtics vs #7 Brooklyn Nets (BOS sweeps 4-0 🧹)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
From the 1st quarter you could tell Ky was gonna be the point man tonight. Should've gotten him the ball more earlier in the game. If they fed him more in the Q2, it wouldn't have been tied at the half.
Lol that’s your takeaway? I hope u don’t think this was our A game. They did feed him all game he just scored more efficiently in the second half. This a wild way to discredit our defense dawg

Feel like BK took Boston’s best punch. Feel like they can grab game 2. Don’t expect KD to not be efficient.

I don't think it was their best punch cause jaylen didn't do much and their defense is gonna be there the whole series...do expect KD to ball out, but boston gonna play some tough ass d the whole way through.

Lol that’s your takeaway? I hope u don’t think this was our A game. They did feed him all game he just scored more efficiently in the second half. This a wild way to discredit our defense dawg

It was a single comment bruh, not my whole takeaway.

My quick takeaway is BK is in for a tough series, even if Ky and KD turn up for the remaining 6, and it is because of your defense. All KDs turnovers in Q1 were forced. Hard to get going when you can't keep the ball. You forced the nets into a lot of positions where they had to make stupid plays and take stupid shots. Not to mention, the nets felt unorganized. In all honesty, I voted nets in the poll, but I'm starting to think the Cs will take it in 6.

None of that matters though, the Suns taking the whole thing. Too organized, too deep.

I don't watch the NBA anymore, but I seen a lot of criticism of KD after the last game. People saying the defense got to him. Was it just defense akin to what we saw in the 80s and 90s, or did the Celts bring some other shit?

Back