Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive seen much more from Deni than I have Rui.....had some very impressive moments defensively last season

I actually like Deni better than Rui. Deni has a lot potential he just needs to be used properly. This the shit that bothers me with my team and we've done it for years.

When we drafted Deni it said the had all around game and was more of a point forward and needed to work on his shot. When they him put on the floor because of the other players they tried to make him a spot up shooter. Then folks talking shit on him cause he not good at it. When that wasn't his fucking game.

Damn now that I think about it I hate that they brought Dedmon back

They should be starting Yurtseven and slide bam to the 4

11a8b0dfac30b15072cfddc3f40ba65f.jpg

Dope hire. Should have had him here from time. He's been doing great offseason work with some of our guys for years.

Shoots like 6 3s a game too.

Best shooting big and it aint close
Yeah so even though southsil don’t like it I am very intrigued by the Gobert/Towns pairing

They both allstars and both future HOFers as a frontcourt duo

It’ll be interesting like when AD/Cousins got together…except maybe it’ll actually work out

Yeah so even though southsil don’t like it I am very intrigued by the Gobert/Towns pairing

They both allstars and both future HOFers as a frontcourt duo

It’ll be interesting like when AD/Cousins got together…except maybe it’ll actually work out
Boogie and AD did work until boogie got hurt.

Your phrasing doesn't specify that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back