Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He put up over 50% shooting when KL was guarding him. Folks gotta stop with that narrative.

It was the finals where LBJ had the least amout of touches on offense and least amount of shots taken.

Bron was smart, and only took good shots. But because of Kawhis defense off the ball and on the ball, LBJ had his least amount of touches and shots in any finals.

Bron a GOAT, so he didnt force shots. But for the heat to win the championship, he had to shoot way more, which he couldnt cause of Kawhi.

Cant just look at stats 10 years later.

It was the finals where LBJ had the least amout of touches on offense and least amount of shots taken.

Bron was smart, and only took good shots. But because of Kawhis defense off the ball and on the ball, LBJ had his least amount of touches and shots in any finals.

Bron a GOAT, so he didnt force shots. But for the heat to win the championship, he had to shoot way more, which he couldnt cause of Kawhi.

Cant just look at stats 10 years later.

I watched that game. He put up plenty points in KL. He just had to work harder for them.

Man soon as I hit post, I got mad at myself. Im not gonna spend any more time talking about a finals from 10 years ago. Lmaooo.

lol ikr...that nigga wanna debate every single thing bout every single.

Nigga cant see a comment n keep it moving.

Ole mister "i beg to differ" ass nigga

lol ikr...that nigga wanna debate every single thing bout every single.

Nigga cant see a comment n keep it moving.

Ole mister "i beg to differ" ass nigga

Lmaoo. Thats not my point. Dwayne is my guy. Im just not personally debating finals from a decade ago. Nothing to do with Dwayne

At Beal's press conference for signing his new contract. Ted Leonsis just said "we're one free agent away".
kill-me-hand-gun.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back