Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you just compare Gobert to Mo Bamba and Isaiah Hartenstein ? 🙃
Nah he’s saying wolves could’ve just gotten a defensive C for cheap to fulfill the same role you brought in Gobert for while keeping picks and not having to worry about him being on the floor against smaller lineups

Wolves just really had eyes for Gobert and I get it because he’s the only other allstar on the team besides towns and you can argue that Gobert didn’t get chances to show what he could do in Utah so they can be banking on that as well

Hey listen I get it lol

I’m still firm on the worst move of this offseason being Deandre Jordan signing with the nuggets at 6:00 on the dot lmao

That and I think Detroit had a very underwhelming use of cap of space and poor use of resources relative to what they had to work with

I'm on my lunch break listening to 105.3 the Fan in Dallas and they hyping up the Javale signing and downplaying losing Brunson

A whole bunch of

CriminalBouncyHalicore-size_restricted.gif

I don’t understand having Noel, Duren, beef stew, Olynyk, and Bagley as your loaded frontcourt and I don’t like the Cory Joseph resigning

Exactly....$12 mil a year for Bagley when he's your 5th best big is insane especially when nobody else was going to offer him anything close to that

I hate when a teams best shooter is also their primary ball handler too, like Cade is literally surrounded by poor shooting besides the Olynk

Troy Weaver can draft well but I have real concerns about his ability to actually construct a team....dude never prioritizes shooting and skill going back to his days in OKC

I'm on my lunch break listening to 105.3 the Fan in Dallas and they hyping up the Javale signing and downplaying losing Brunson

A whole bunch of

CriminalBouncyHalicore-size_restricted.gif

Im a frequent listener of 105.3 and they was going at Cuban for not keeping him but not at that price. Also this morning Dallas is ranked last in spending the last 5 years is what they said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back