Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already know Brother Freeman is going to vehemently disagree but if I'm Toronto and I'm just giving up mainly Barnes and picks for KD I would do that deal

Nah. Need something after the dust settles on KDs deal or he gets disgruntled. What's stopping him from turning around and demanding a trade next year? If you can get him for OG+Trent+picks cool if not let's keep it moving.

I'm not comfortable with mortgaging the future or culture for KD unless he specifically says he wants to be here in Toronto. Barnes and Pascal represent those 2 things respectively.

It's unfortunate Minnesota is a bum ass franchise but we'll be okay. We'll continue to have one of the best packages and situations available when other players get fed up with their teams as well.

SGA soon come anyway.

Please save Shai

the most winning he’s done in years is now playing with the Canadian National team

homie is smiling the entire time lol

He's been fucking loving it, him and nurse have great chemistry. If I'm shipping Barnes anywhere it's to OKC.

Nah. Need something after the dust settles on KDs deal or he gets disgruntled. What's stopping him from turning around and demanding a trade next year? If you can get him for OG+Trent+picks cool if not let's keep it moving.

I'm not comfortable with mortgaging the future or culture for KD unless he specifically says he wants to be here in Toronto. Barnes and Pascal represent those 2 things respectively.

It's unfortunate Minnesota is a bum ass franchise but we'll be okay. We'll continue to have one of the best packages and situations available when other players get fed up with their teams as well.

SGA soon come anyway.

😒✍ you're on the list.

SGA soon come anyway.

Barnes been there one season, I wouldn't consider that mortgaging the culture when you still have Masai Ujiri, Nurse, Siakam and Van Vleet....Im a big Barnes fan but I'm also a big believer in the organization as well

Van Vleet and Siakam both 28 years old....if you plan on keeping both of them I don't understand why wouldn't to maximize both of their primes and you still have OG

Raptors have probably the best medical staff in the league too

Toronto could easily when 2 out the next 4 championships with KD imo

On the low Philly has had a really good offseason especially considering the resources they had to work with

They needed shooting and defense and they addressed all of that with House, Tucker and Melton

Still have some flexibility and assets to make some more moves too

Barnes been there one season, I wouldn't consider that mortgaging the culture when you still have Masai Ujiri, Nurse, Siakam and Van Vleet....Im a big Barnes fan but I'm also a big believer in the organization as well

Van Vleet and Siakam both 28 years old....if you plan on keeping both of them I don't understand why wouldn't to maximize both of their primes and you still have OG

Raptors have probably the best medical staff in the league too

Toronto could easily when 2 out the next 4 championships with KD imo

English is a tricky language. Barnes is the future, Pascal is the culture respectively.

I'm not completely adverse to Barnes+gtj+pick+pick swap but I gotta hear KD say he wants to make it work with the group left behind first. Can't be a situation like kawhi where were just trying to cater to the nigga in vain championship or no championship. Is he gang or nah.

Last edited by a moderator:
English is a tricky language. Barnes is the future, Pascal is the culture respectively.

I'm not completely adverse to Barnes+gtj+pick+pick swap but I gotta hear KD say he wants to make it work with the group left behind first. Can't be a situation like kawhi where were just trying to cater to the nigga in vein championship or no championship. Is he gang or nah.

I respect and agree with this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back