Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rich Paul would have never let that happen....

Come to Klutch....

suge-knigh-death-row.gif
Wasn’t nerlens Noel suing him for bad advice

Brogdon is the ultimate finesser in the NBA.

He had one good year and then fans and media acted like this man was a multi-time all-star.

Lol started saying shit like he's a good defender and he's a great scorer, he can be a number two on a contender.

Malcolm Brogdon reminds me of how I was an employee.

I would do exceptional work on one project when I got to a new company and then just fuck off and cash out.
Lol if that’s how you look at a 19/5/5 guy then ard, he has injury issues but this is a major upgrade for us, we have another guy to set up the offense when we go into droughts or get too turnover prone

Lol if that’s how you look at a 19/5/5 guy then ard, he has injury issues but this is a major upgrade for us, we have another guy to set up the offense when we go into droughts or get too turnover prone

I am not saying he's bad or anything. I am saying his reputation doesn't match how good he's actually is.

He's a slightly above average guard that can put up mid-tier numbers if he's the guy, but you don't want him to be the guy because that means your team is trash.

He's like in that Derrick White, Spencer Dinwiddie rank but people act like he's closer to the Jrue Holiday range lol.

Last edited:
I am not saying he's bad or anything. I am saying his reputation doesn't match how good he's actually is.

He's a slightly above average guard that can put up mid-tier numbers if he's the guy, but you don't want him to be the guy because that means your team is trash.

He's like in that Derrick White, Spencer Dinwiddie rank but people thought he was act like he's closer to the Jrue Holiday range lol.

Spot on assessment actually.

He's like in that Derrick White, Spencer Dinwiddie rank but people thought he was act like he's closer to the Jrue Holiday range lol.
I see what you’re saying, I still like the pick up cuz we needed an additional ball handler and another scoring option

Y’all gotta understand I watched ainge be greedy and miss out on players and pump faking his last few years then making guys put out articles about guys we “almost” had. The thing about Stevens is all his trades were executed without talking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back