Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawks trading Huerter for them bum asses got me hot.

You trade him, but draft weak ass AJ Griffin that can't even do a defensive slide?

Make it make sense.

K-Von is nice when he's assertive. He fought on defense.

he doesn’t even create his own shot like that lol also don’t be surprised if he averages 10-12ppg off the bench
Lol he won’t be strictly spot up with us occasionally he’ll have some impact games. The contract is only 6.5 mil so I highly doubt he’ll disappoint, shit this could motivate him

Dawg to get Malcolm brogdon and not giving up a rotation player is genius from brad stevens

I fucks with the move but let's not act like Indiana hasn't been trying to give that nigga away. He's almost a virtual lock to miss 25 games every year. Might not be there when y'all need him most.

Either way a nice step up from Pritchard.
If you guys can get another big you're front running out of the east on paper. I'll give you that.

I fucks with the move but let's not act like Indiana hasn't been trying to give that nigga away. He's almost a virtual lock to miss 25 games every year. Might not be there when y'all need him most.

Either way a nice step up from Pritchard.
If you guys can get another big you're front running out of the east on paper. I'll give you that.
Yeah I’m preparing for an injury, but smart misses those amount of games too. Considering what we gave up I’ll take this risk every time

Brogdon is the ultimate finesser in the NBA.

He had one good year and then fans and media acted like this man was a multi-time all-star.

Lol started saying shit like he's a good defender and he's a great scorer, he can be a number two on a contender.

Malcolm Brogdon reminds me of how I was an employee.

I would do exceptional work on one project when I got to a new company and then just fuck off and cash out.

Last edited:
Glad for Denver, but Bruce worth more than this.

Sold himself short.
Rich Paul would have never let that happen....

Come to Klutch....

suge-knigh-death-row.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back