2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This could've played a part in Kenny Atkinson not taking the job....Saw that the Hornets are cheap and aren't serious as a franchise

Also this could be something leaked by the agent too if they aren't getting the offer they want

Some reporter from Charlotte said that he's staying in The Bay for "family reasons"

Last edited:
i wonder if the pistons are gonna bring back Marvin Bagley

Reports are they want him back..... dude was the 2nd pick so his qualifying offer and cap hold are going to be huge.....I wouldnt give him anything room more than the room exception

I'm actually concerned that the Pistons are going to botch this offseason and do some dumb stuff with their cap space

3wta1d.jpg

This could've played a part in Kenny Atkinson not taking the job....Saw that the Hornets are cheap and aren't serious as a franchise

Also this could be something leaked by the agent too if they aren't getting the offer they want

Some reporter from Charlotte said that he's staying in The Bay for "family reasons"

Damn, didn't even realize I didn't include the original tweet, would've helped make this post make sense lol

This would align with the theory that the Hornest are being cheap and that's why Atkinson backed out

Status
Not open for further replies.