Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frenchie in the paint.
Caruso & Ball on the perimeter

That's a very nice defensive core. (when healthy}

Bulls fans probably don't want to hear it but replacing Vucci Man with Gobert would be a very good look for them even if that meant trading Patrick Williams(he has some upside but I'm not that high on him anyway)

That would be good enough for a top 4 seed in the East and a much better chance against the top-tier teams...probably not good enough to win the conference but a few things break your way and you never know

Bulls fans probably don't want to hear it but replacing Vucci Man with Gobert would be a very good look for them even if that meant trading Patrick Williams(he has some upside but I'm not that high on him anyway)

That would be good enough for a top 4 seed in the East and a much better chance against the top-tier teams...probably not good enough to win the conference but a few things break your way and you never know
They seem too dumb to realize how much better Gobert would make them

they don’t deserve him coming there lol

Last edited:

That's the main issue, don't want to give up on P Will so soon. If the trade is Vuc, Coby and the 18 pick then go for it

A 20 year old with upside for a 30 or 31 year old. Take Coby and be happy with it
Yes let’s keep the guy who would have a good year if he gave you 12 and 6 over a 4x DPOY multiple allstar, and all nba player when you have Derozan and lavine who actually want to win lol

fuck you worried about marginal upside for to capitalize on in 3 years? Lol

Keep Vucevic then and lose in the first round

I’m mad I have to explain this lol

Yes let’s keep the guy who would have a good year if he gave you 12 and 6 over a 4x DPOY multiple allstar, and all nba player when you have Derozan and lavine who actually want to win lol

fuck you worried about marginal upside for to capitalize on in 3 years? Lol

Keep Vucevic then and lose in the first round

I’m mad I have to explain this lol
Pat shows flashes on what he could become which is why other teams want him. I've watched this team give up on players too many times only to see them go elsewhere and ball out and I'm sick of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back