Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ime is stupid as fuck.

I mean, what did he expect to happen?

If everyone knows you a damn slut to the point they got to put it in your contract to not fuck everything that walks (if that's true, it's tragic, this is a grown ass man), then you just wanna fail. If they ain't put it in his contract or whatever he still dumb. Every man know not to fuck any bitch at a job he need. You got a Walmart job, yeah you can fuck the goofy cashier bitch that keep tryna have conversations with you even after you blow her off.

Pussy ain't worth millions of dollars.

Pussy ain't worth your career.

Pussy is worth $500 dollars max, meal and hotel room included. Anything else you just got a problem.

He just need to disappear for a good 5 years.

Stupid motherfucker.

Last edited:
Fair enough

whos next?

clarkson or Conley?

This is great, hopefully they have to keep all these players at least until the deadline and that fucks up their tank efforts

Clarkson, Sexton, THT, Vanderbilt, Beasley, Conley, Markkanen, Agbaji....thats a bad team but not bottom five in the league bad

Also Royce O Neal getting traded for a first but Bogdanovic not being able to net any picks is hilarious, Royce O Neal sucks

Whoa man chill on the Royce O’neale slander lol

that is funny they got a first for him though

damn Rudy gay still on that team too…

Won’t happen but in a perfect world that team only features

Kessler
Lauri
Fontecchio
Bolmaro
Vanderbilt
Agbaji
Sexton
THT
Alexander-walker

just waive Olynyk for us please

This is probably how Ime's brain work.

Simple motherfucker. He don't need to coach an NBA team. Send his ass back to Portland State University.

IF he comes back next year or relieved of his contract he won’t get picked up for a few years off this incident especially if the details are crazy
Lol works for me

nigga walking around fucking everything in sight like he was the man back when he played

even when that nigga would walk on the sideline chewing gum with the half mask on I was like this nigga looks like an asshole lol

Lol works for me

nigga walking around fucking everything in sight like he was the man back when he played

even when that nigga would walk on the sideline chewing gum with the half mask on I was like this nigga looks like an asshole lol
It’s telling not 1 player has spoken up for him and they’ve known about it since Monday. That tweet jaylen liked was interesting too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back