Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah yeah we know beating BK is your championship. And unless you know something we all don’t you have 0 idea how this season will go.

Get outta your feelings bro everything you saying is irrelevant. You wished negativity on the next man and the universe brought that shit back to YOUR door. Let’s talk basketball cause without the coach who TOOK YALL to the finals y’all chances of going back takes a mean hit at the moment. Spin it anyway you want
How is saying “this man hasn’t played over 60 games in 6 years” wishing negatively like what the FUCK are you talking about? Beating Brooklyn ain’t my championship but you’re deflecting the fact that y’all couldn’t win a game last time we matched up in a series that’s facts no emotions again. I never said shit about him personally just the fact that I have 6 years evidence of him either falling short in the playoffs or being injured. Find a post where I wished injury on kyrie until then you and freeman can shut the fuck up lying on my name niggaz making up stories on some nut shit, CELTICS STILL FINALS BOUND FOR 22-23

Nah man.

Although Ime has embarrassed me and the lightskin brigade by jeopardizing his career over subpar work pussy...I blame his White man genetics for kicking in...

Look, if I fucked your wife and you my coworker, I did you a favor.

I showed you how treacherous your skank ass wife is. Most wives care enough to get fucked by your friend, but your coworker, someone you gotta see everyday. Evil shit.

Now you can leave her, take the kids, keep the house.

I took that bullet to my life for you. She has shown zero disregard for you, or your family or your friends.

I cared enough about you to even let myself get caught and expose her. She wasn't gonna tell you.
giphy.gif

How is saying “this man hasn’t played over 60 games in 6 years” wishing negatively like what the FUCK are you talking about? Beating Brooklyn ain’t my championship but you’re deflecting the fact that y’all couldn’t win a game last time we matched up in a series that’s facts no emotions again. I never said shit about him personally just the fact that I have 6 years evidence of him either falling short in the playoffs or being injured. Find a post where I wished injury on kyrie until then you and freeman can shut the fuck up lying on my name niggaz making up stories on some nut shit, CELTICS STILL FINALS BOUND FOR 22-23

1663888516833.gif
You’re such an angry man. Love and light king.

Fuck Fuck fuck!!! I just holla at a home girl of mine who is real good friends with Walter McCarthy and he hit her with what's really going down

talking points:

this ish is only being taken serious by the Cs because this was Danny Ainge and Brad Stevens former nanny who the Cs ended up given her executive job with the organization. (she's wack at her job too, McCarthy told her...)

Apparently going back to Pop. nigs knew Udoka had side chicks everywhere and he really wasn't trying to hide it. Going back when he was rocking with Pop they tried to talk to him about the ish, but he really didn't care.

and lastly...more than likely the Cs are looking to get rid of him...

had it been anyone else in the organization it wouldn't of been anything serious in the Cs eyes...

oh one more thing:
i think knowing he was like this, the Cs made him sign a moral cause or whatever in his contract...

Fam how im supposed to believe any of this when you claiming the Celtics gave an executive position to Ainge and Brads nanny?

Also, if true, cant feel bad for Ime. Seems like mfers warned him and tried to give him game multiple times but he wasnt hearing it.

Now he lost the gig of a life time.

Bet he wishes he listened now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back