Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In principle, I agree with you.

Ill pick KD over any coach and GM combo.

I just think we heard alot about how KD and Kyrie are moving within the Nets org, and they just tired of them two.

I think if it just a question of Nash and Marks vs KD, they would chose KD in a heart beat.

But I think they are looking at the overall, and the reports are that KD be running shit with the Nets, and a combo of all that probably has ownership tired.

Thats me trying to give them an out.

Cause even with all that, if im BK, im firing everyone and keeping Kd
Exactlyl like wtf are they on

I got the joke. As long as Porzingis stays healthy enough to give us at least 70 games or better. I think his season will be really good.

You think they'll put Gafford on the floor with Porzingis here and there so Porzingins can get some mins at the 4?

Really want to see improvements in Deni game as well.
Idk because porzingis isn’t mobile enough to be a 4 imo since teams play even smaller now with rotations at times

also if he’s at the 4 a bit what happens with Rui, Kuz, kispert, and Deni?

Idk

Idk because porzingis isn’t mobile enough to be a 4 imo since teams play even smaller now with rotations at times

also if he’s at the 4 a bit what happens with Rui, Kuz, kispert, and Deni?

Idk

Deni & Kispert plays the 3 also Kispert gets mins at 2 as well(he did some last year). Always thought Kuz got some mins at the 3 spot. I could be wrong.

I ain't really talking extended mins just here and there depending on teams we playing or if doing that would force a match-up favoring us.

Deni & Kispert plays the 3 also Kispert gets mins at 2 as well(he did some last year). Always thought Kuz got some mins at the 3 spot. I could be wrong.

I ain't really talking extended mins just here and there depending on teams we playing or if doing that would force a match-up favoring us.
Yes I know they play at the 3 but if kris plays mins at the 4 then kuz might slide down to the 3 and if that happens that’s less mins for kispert and deni and Barton

It’s all connected

Yes I know they play at the 3 but if kris plays mins at the 4 then kuz might slide down to the 3 and if that happens that’s less mins for kispert and deni and Barton

It’s all connected

True. I'd rather see Deni get all the mins he can to either succeed or fail.

Word Deni and kispert should get all the mins at the 3

johnny Davis not gonna have a fun time in Washington for probably 2 years

Johnny a hooper who seems to have a toughness to him that a last few picks didn't have. Summer league didn't look good at all but I think Johnny going to figure out before the season out to show he at least belongs and has some potential.

Bargain Bin Free Agents:

Kemba Walker/Dennis Schroeder/Eric Bledsoe

Jeremy Lamb/Wayne Ellington

Montrezl Harrell/Carmelo Anthony/Tristian Thompson

Cody Zeller/Demarcus Cousins/Greg Monroe/Hassan Whiteside/Enes Freedom

Bargain Bin Free Agents:

Freedom, Zeller, Thompson and Monroe are completely cooked....everyone else I think could still play a role on a team

Bargain Bin Free Agents:

Damn kind of surprised Schroeder still out there..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back