Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LLS that shit not adding up IMO.

I know for a fact it helped prolong players on the Spurs.

I will admit some teams are taking it too far with a lot of the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd year players resting a ton, but I don't truly know why they are resting the guys and what nagging ailments they might have

Anything to sell tickets to dumb ass people. That shit ain't going to work. LLS & SMH at a Beal & Mitchell backcourt. The other 3 players on the floor with them only getting points from misses those 2 by way of offensive rebounds.

Shhh let them try lol

200.gif

Anything to sell tickets to dumb ass people. That shit ain't going to work. LLS & SMH at a Beal & Mitchell backcourt. The other 3 players on the floor with them only getting points from misses those 2 by way of offensive rebounds.

200.gif
Beal, Kuzma and Porzingis gonna do big things this year

porzingis the best big you’ve had this century

Hopefully they will.

As for Porzingis being that even though true his competition to get that spot wasn't much at all.
That’s the joke my brother

But you do have two all star caliber players and Porzingis is at a point where if he doesn’t ball out it’ll change his career trajectory even more

he’s got a lot riding on this

he can still be decent 2nd option on a decent team or he’s gonna be Brook lopez on the bucks status

That’s the joke my brother

But you do have two all star caliber players and Porzingis is at a point where if he doesn’t ball out it’ll change his career trajectory even more

he’s got a lot riding on this

I got the joke. As long as Porzingis stays healthy enough to give us at least 70 games or better. I think his season will be really good.

You think they'll put Gafford on the floor with Porzingis here and there so Porzingins can get some mins at the 4?

Really want to see improvements in Deni game as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back