Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bucks are an interesting team to keep on an eye on this season depending on how the finish

Lopez 34, Jrue 32, Mid 31.....At some point they have to start looking at retooling and what the next iteration of this team around Giannis is going to look like

I would say they still have a 1-2 year window but not really a lot to get excited about going forward with this roster

Bucks are an interesting team to keep on an eye on this season depending on how the finish

Lopez 34, Jrue 32, Mid 31.....At some point they have to start looking at retooling and what the next iteration of this team around Giannis is going to look like

I would say they still have a 1-2 year window but not really a lot to get excited about going forward with this roster
They’re fine like you said for another season or two

just have to do something about Brook Lopez’s future replacement and stop fucking around with Jordan Nwora and resign him

A very uninteresting team admittedly to me though

They probably should’ve drafted Blake Wesely over Beauchamp

They’re fine like you said for another season or two

just have to do something about Brook Lopez’s future replacement and stop fucking around with Jordan Nwora and resign him

A very uninteresting team admittedly to me though

They probably should’ve drafted Blake Wesely over Beauchamp

I agree, if they can find a younger option for what Lopez gives them I think they'll be fine

With the bold being true. Why these niggas need load management?

200w.gif

I understand, I was wrong about the “pioneer” discussion I shoulda said KG’s prototype became more common after the 2000’s instead

I realized yesterday when looking at the ralph Sampson post I should have killed you with Antoine Walker but he never even crossed my mind at the time.

Glad you at least kinda semi admit you were wrong tho. That's progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back