Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to watch ≠ awful.

Charlotte will be fun to watch, even if awful.

Pelicans will be hard to watch (without Zion), even if they are great. Sixers too.

Pacers will be awful, but they could still be somewhat fun to watch.

I agree, hard to watch doesn't equal awful....thats why for me I only listed two teams for now

I'm very much interested in seeing how Philly looks and the new pieces they added...Don't think I'll have a problem watching the Pels without Zion since I like Ingrams game and I want to see what Dyson Daniel's does too

I have minimal-zero interest in watching Kispert, Rui, Davis, Porzingis, Deni, Beal....and the Jazz definitely getting no play

Hopefully Steve Clifford has evolved but I know what a Steve Clifford offense looks like, plus no Miles Bridges....I'm always going to check for LaMelo but that team might end up being pretty bad

Last edited:
I like what Orlando is doing if they can ever legitimize the point guard position

Franz, Paolo and Carter is a nice foundation for a front court and if that clown Jonathan Isaac can ever get healthy that could be one of if not the most versatile frontcourt rotations in the league

Think the Magic can be a top 10 defense but the question is will they finally get out of that bottom 5 offense range that they're in every season

I like what Orlando is doing if they can ever legitimize the point guard position

Franz, Paolo and Carter is a nice foundation for a front court and if that clown Jonathan Isaac can ever get healthy that could be one of if not the most versatile frontcourt rotations in the league

Think the Magic can be a top 10 defense but the question is will they finally get out of that bottom 5 offense range that they're in every season

If yall know someone who was close to making the NBA or made it to the league. If you know who is the best person they've said they seen or played with or against?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back