Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP. His health was getting worse over the years and I suspected something when he didn't show up to the top 75 celebration not too long ago. His and Ali's death hits the hardest.

He set the standard for not only basketball excellence, but also helped pioneer the voice of the black athlete in the fight for civil rights, all while becoming the League's greatest champion.

Rest In Power to Bill Russell, not only THE greatest defensive player in NBA history, but THE greatest champion in all of North American pro sports. He's Top 5 DOA in NBA lore, and that cannot - nor should not - be contested.

Maybe now he'll finally get those flowers he should've gotten decades ago from new-age basketball heads....and maybe Boston fans will finally give him and his family a LONG overdue apology for their racist behavior towards him while he spearheaded the original Celtic dynasty.

gettyimages-78149582-1.jpg

4440.jpg

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Just felt like he'd keep right on going and yawning at games. *salute* to a real legend. Say what you wanna say about his era, but he balled out

Just felt like he'd keep right on going and yawning at games. *salute* to a real legend. Say what you wanna say about his era, but he balled out

Should never be shit said about anyone's era. Nobody's era should be held against them. They can't apologize for when they were created why should they need to apologize for playing when they played.

Shit people , athletes evolved.

So we just signed Bruno cablaco last time I saw him it looked like the game was too fast for him. I woulda rather have Dwight

As of right now I would say only two-three teams are going to be hard to watch at least to start the season....Jazz, Wizards and maybe the Hornets even with LaMelo...I actually think Charlotte has the potential to be awful this season

As of right now I would say only two-three teams are going to be hard to watch at least to start the season....Jazz, Wizards and maybe the Hornets even with LaMelo...I actually think Charlotte has the potential to be awful this season

Hard to watch ≠ awful.

Charlotte will be fun to watch, even if awful.

Pelicans will be hard to watch (without Zion), even if they are great. Sixers too.

Pacers will be awful, but they could still be somewhat fun to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back