Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
West played against the best basketball players in the world during his time just like JJ played against the best during his time. The big difference is West was a superstar and one of the faces of the league and JJ was just a one dimensional role player.

End Of Story.

Racism played a part on that time in the league but you got it

I was so sure the Cavs were gonna trade sexton or rather not even bring him back

i feel like he makes that team worse

even if they give him this deal I feel almost 95% sure they gonna trade him before the all star break

That’s a very tradeable deal to a team that could use a scoring punch that’s trying to stay competitive due to injury or something

I was so sure the Cavs were gonna trade sexton or rather not even bring him back

i feel like he makes that team worse

even if they give him this deal I feel almost 95% sure they gonna trade him before the all star break

That’s a very tradeable deal to a team that could use a scoring punch that’s trying to stay competitive due to injury or something

Sucks for him to be locked into that for 3 years...ideally it'd be nice to take a cheap 1 year deal, reestablish your value and hit the open market again a year later

Thats tough but Ive been saying Cleveland was going to lowball him

Dude just be on the court breaking plays, doing anything. He ain't want to listen, now it's costing him millions.

There's worst things than getting $40 million to be a fuck nigga tho.

No sympathy from me. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back