Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Draft Thread

I moreso had my eyes on guys possibly slipping cause Masai and co rarely ever draft the popular choice so I wasn't gonna rack my brain trying to figure out the 2nd round crop tbh. Koloko was someone posters on realgm and Raptors Reddit have been talking about all year tho so that was surprising. I'm not mad at the pick. He brings somethings to the table we need and there's potential for him to grow his game offensively. Nurse seems geeked at the pick (Khem birch better watch his back) koloko potentially allows the guards and wings to be a lot more aggressive cause with his ability to protect the rim as the last line of defense. Gonna be interesting to watch. I trust our development system.

Really like the Ron Harper jr 2 way pick up as well.
Word word

well I mean if you feel good about it, that’s fine. Koloko might be perfectly fine I just personally thought you should’ve went for a guard but I can’t really argue with anything y’all do. Y’all make everything work (except Flynn lol)

Word word

well I mean if you feel good about it, that’s fine. Koloko might be perfectly fine I just personally thought you should’ve went for a guard but I can’t really argue with anything y’all do. Y’all make everything work (except Flynn lol)

I think we get a guard with the mle or whatever. Delano Banton had a good first year (he got Dragic outta here lmao) just needs to work on his shot. Armoni Brooks also was a good pick up. Both of them understand the defensive schemes they just need to get their shots together. As long as you're going hard defensively nurse will reward you with a chance to figure it out offensively.

1 more year before I up any expectations.

It's between OKC and the Spurs who won this draft, in my opinion.

Would probably give the edge to the Spurs.

On Second thought, I'd give the edge to OKC, especially since the Spurs traded Chandler (so he wasn't a part of their haul, as I was thinking at the time).

1st ach manning committs to texas now roe v wade is gone.

NBA dont get no time to shine.

This draft jus a blip on the national radar.

Sorry guys

Hornets had an interesting draft.

Ended up with Mark Williams and Bryce McGowens. So that seems good. But they also drafted Duren and then traded him. Got a lot for him, but to me he's a much better prospect than Williams. Arguably should have stuck with Duren.

Back