Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Draft Thread

Fam.....Kemba and Duren was a salary dump. Leon and Thibs(along with Rick Brunson who Leon hired a few weeks ago) They are targeting Jalen Brunson. Who wants 85 million gotdamn fucking dollars.
What's unknown are those OKC picks they are still not saying anything about what those are.

I aint 100% mad at that. We need a pg, and there wasnt anyone in the draft that was good as Brunson at pg.

Im gonna withold my opinion until I see the actual moves.

25 for Brunson is 5 mil too much imo but I aint totally mad at it if we do that

These Hawk motherfuckers are trash.

I guess they just want a bunch of jumpshooters around little ass Trae.

They keep going with this bullshit ass Warriors South shit and they are gonna be sitting they asses at home in April.

Damn, to me this is the most I have seen where these draft picks got some type of family who plays or played ball professionally...crazy how this game has touched all..

Most athletes are oddly related to each other or got someone in their family that was pro or a college athlete.

It makes sense though. Gotta have the genetics to play sports..

@AZTG The FO been moving like HOES and IG thots for Brunson since the playoffs. Just NASTY

Lmaooo fam I dont see whats wrong with this. Letting go of some pieces we dont need to bring in Bruson without giving up real assets and then find a trade for them picks we getting from OKC.

Long as they dont go over 25 for Bruson, im good.

Lmaooo fam I dont see whats wrong with this. Letting go of some pieces we dont need to bring in Bruson without giving up real assets and then find a trade for them picks we getting from OKC.

Long as they dont go over 25 for Bruson, im good.
Ironman got serious PTSD

We need to get him a new team for his sake

Lmaooo. Brunson gonna come and want to be a star and put up 25 shots a game causing RJ to average 15 again and me and @Ironman gonna lose it.

In other words, bout to be a regular ass Knicks season

Imagine giving up picks for fucking Jalen Brunson.

Jalen "Old Face" Brunson ain't gonna take nobody to promise land.

Damn. There go the other guy I liked lower in the draft that I thought we could get. LMAO

I like Jovic and the Branham kid is interesting

Imagine giving up picks for fucking Jalen Brunson.

Jalen "Old Face" Brunson ain't gonna take nobody to promise land.

Who expecting the Knicks to go to the promise land? There aint no moves to be made this season for any of that.

Does Brunson make the Knicks better? Yes.

Does losing Bruson make the Mavs worse? Yes.

Win win for me

I aint 100% mad at that. We need a pg, and there wasnt anyone in the draft that was good as Brunson at pg.

Im gonna withold my opinion until I see the actual moves.

25 for Brunson is 5 mil too much imo but I aint totally mad at it if we do that
Fuck that what is so great about him? Cause he cooked garbage ass Utah defense? He did jack shit before that series and did jacshit after.

Who expecting the Knicks to go to the promise land? There aint no moves to be made this season for any of that.

Does Brunson make the Knicks better? Yes.

Does losing Bruson make the Mavs worse? Yes.

Win win for me
Bruh Detroit is going to smoke us alone. We're getting 11th seed again 10th if Thibs doesn't still bench IQ and Obi. Like this is the plan? Just to pay him. That's it.

Back