Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 Midterms

I focused on Ron Johnson stance on abortions rights *they say they pro choice*, his stance on cutting SSI and Medicare, and his attempts to overturn the election.

Shoulder shrugs all around

You gotta know your audience and speak on topics that will make them move. All those are good shit but it's not topics that will get an apathetic person out to vote.

Talk to them about weed legalization and folks trying to keep or make mass incarceration even worse.

You gotta know your audience and speak on topics that will make them move. All those are good shit but it's not topics that will get an apathetic person out to vote.

Talk to them about weed legalization and folks trying to keep or make mass incarceration even worse.
Very true, I thought these were the issues that would get to them

They don't care about weed legalization, Illinois and Michigan got them

any last minute predictions?

shit finna get even more ugly if the US lets these lunatics into office. Some of yall militants might get your wish about letting things go to shit and the chips falling where they may lol

any last minute predictions?

shit finna get even more ugly if the US lets these lunatics into office. Some of yall militants might get your wish about letting things go to shit and the chips falling where they may lol
Impeaching joe was a hot topic with republicans in Arizona on the news today imagine the scenes if that happened

Red wave def coming.

I wouldnt blow it out of proportion though. The incumbent party always loses the mid term elections.

If the Dems lose 40 or less seats, id say thats par for the course.

If the Dems lose 50 or more seats, thats when its time to worry

He told Stacey Abrams when she loses not to blame black folks. Then he explained how Kemp was out working her with black folk.

Brian Kemp is literally racist so fuck Killer Mike for sucking that white mans dick and trying to lecture Black people on how to live. This is the same big botch ass nigga that was DEFENDING the police when ATL was rioting after George Floyd was killed. UP there crying because his daddy was a cop.

He is a big bitch.

Back