Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
trade Devonte Graham and Doug McDermott for Chris Paul

We do need a point guard and I’m a fan of Chris Paul, but not this iteration at his current price point. Lol.

I think Trey Jones is better served as a back up. He is solid, but not really a starter from the few seasons I’ve seen him play.

We do need a point guard and I’m a fan of Chris Paul, but not this iteration at his current price point. Lol.

I think Trey Jones is better served as a back up. He is solid, but not really a starter from the few seasons I’ve seen him play.
Wouldn’t Chris Paul only be 15 mil if he’s traded within the month? Or does his contact default back to $30 mil regardless?

And when I say a stretch big I mean a guy like Harrison Barnes

And I only use Harrison Barnes as an example because he can play the 4 and he’s a vet (which is what y’all need)

Doesn’t have to be barnes

@Hustlelitó
@cj012890

I'm really not sure what the move is at this point

Keep the pick and draft bpa
Try to trade up and get Scoot
Package the pick with other assets and go star hunting

No idea where we go from here but we have options
everybody seems to be locked in on amen thompson with the outside chance of trading up for scoot

They’re gonna try and get James and he has to have another star with him to justify it so I think they’re gonna try to trade the pick

I wouldn’t do it but they were banking on Wemby so now they gotta generate buzz another way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back