2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mannnn trade KPJ and’s KJ Martin for a stretch big and draft Amen

Why give up assets for scoot when it would force you to move KPJ anyways?

everybody seems to be locked in on amen thompson with the outside chance of trading up for scoot

They’re gonna try and get James and he has to have another star with him to justify it so I think they’re gonna try to trade the pick

I wouldn’t do it but they were banking on Wemby so now they gotta generate buzz another way

A trade is the most likely scenario imo, just not sure the direction or how much we're going to be willing to give up

Really anything and everything is on the table now...I do think this team is going to look drastically different regardless of what we do

Going to be a very active summer and a lot of player movement this summer in general around the league

lol not sure when you work but if it’s a 9-5 job, plenty of to get home to watch the draft lottery but it’s cool. I know you’re hurting. Hope whoever the rockets pick has a great nba career and propels the rockets to success

Who post the most rockets propaganda? And there’s your answer

You super corny and been on my dick for a minute and I'm not sure why

Not a good look for you though fam

Jabari with the

giphy.webp

A trade is the most likely scenario imo, just not sure the direction or how much we're going to be willing to give up

Really anything and everything is on the table now...I do think this team is going to look drastically different regardless of what we do

Going to be a very active summer and a lot of player movement this summer in general around the league
I feel you

If you want to really RESET the culture, I’m getting rid of KPJ, Tate, KJ, and Nix

Packaging 2-3 of those guys for a vet and I’m signing two more vets in FA

Status
Not open for further replies.