Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ayyyyeeee. I see you Utah. 2 seed on deck
kid-cudi-vevo.gif

Looking at the standings today in awe that the pels are right back where they've been and struggling for play in cuz they can't compensate for the loss of Zion. I feel for that fanbase, all the pieces are in place right now but... Zion Williamson is a bust. Is what it is. 2 lost seasons is bust territory. I dont see him ever being a healthy player but hopefully I'm wrong af. The NBA needs Zion if we're being honest. Thankful i got to see him play at Chase before covid...put up 28 and 7

Looking at the standings today in awe that the pels are right back where they've been and struggling for play in cuz they can't compensate for the loss of Zion. I feel for that fanbase, all the pieces are in place right now but... Zion Williamson is a bust. Is what it is. 2 lost seasons is bust territory. I dont see him ever being a healthy player but hopefully I'm wrong af. The NBA needs Zion if we're being honest. Thankful i got to see him play at Chase before covid...put up 28 and 7
I want Zion to be healthy. I hope Pels get him back and compete.

But the NBA dont need no fucking Zion.

The NBA does not have a star issue

That team is far too talented to be this ass just because Zion is hurt it’s a lot more than that Zion makes them a possible contender without Zion they should still be a quality playoff team something else ain’t right

I want Zion to be healthy. I hope Pels get him back and compete.

But the NBA dont need no fucking Zion.

The NBA does not have a star issue
The NBA needs Zion, aint no doubt. I bet his jersey sales are top 10

He's a power dunker and New Orleans teams flourishing is always a good story.

"real" Pelican fans are ok and have been since the team returned to NOLA 20 yrs ago

Is it frustrating? Yeah but there were some pretty dark days previously. It sucks but if this period leads to a consistently healthy BI and Zion, then I'm encouraged

And IDK how you can sit there and type he's a bust. I can run off at least ten names without googling that are legitimate busts and Zion name shouldn't be within ten ft of that list.

He's had an unfortunate injury with the hamstring, and hopefully he can get healthy and be the player he's been when healthy.

This all I got

Have y'all that's speaking on the Pelicans watch more than televised games or are y'all watching the standings

Y'all coming off mad casual right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back