Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/23 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"real" Pelican fans are ok and have been since the team returned to NOLA 20 yrs ago

Is it frustrating? Yeah but there were some pretty dark days previously. It sucks but if this period leads to a consistently healthy BI and Zion, then I'm encouraged

And IDK how you can sit there and type he's a bust. I can run off at least ten names without googling that are legitimate busts and Zion name shouldn't be within ten ft of that list.

He's had an unfortunate injury with the hamstring, and hopefully he can get healthy and be the player he's been when healthy.

This all I got
Im basing bust soley on games played vs missed. But its not just the injuries themselves. Its his conditioning while he's out too. Going forward whenever hes out again you also have to worry about a subsequent weight gain. Its just a lot. He needs consistency to be great. "Your best ability is availability"

Im basing bust soley on games played vs missed. But its not just the injuries themselves. Its his conditioning while he's out too. Going forward whenever hes out again you also have to worry about a subsequent weight gain. Its just a lot. He needs consistency to be great. "Your best ability is availability"
Ok

You giving me Twitter takes right now b

His hamstring injury isn't related to weight or conditioning

And when he plays, he's arguably a top 10 player. You can't say that about "busts"

I said nothing bout pelicans though fam. Just said the NBA dont need Zion.

Also said i want Zion to come back and for yall to compete.

we still brothers
I'm not disagreeing with your take. I should've just edited my post about people watching actual games vs standings to include I wasn't talking about you

Ok

You giving me Twitter takes right now b

His hamstring injury isn't related to weight or conditioning

And when he plays, he's arguably a top 10 player. You can't say that about "busts"
But his weight and conditioning are related to his injuries b..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back